MSBuild Source

I’ve been trying to develop an application and trying to prepare a setup with the MS build project. I’ve found many obstacles in achieving that. One of which is finding the runtime on the client system and executing the runtime redistributable on the client’s system. But the problem here is installing the runtime without connecting to internet. So, I’ve downloaded the full version of runtime redistributable package, but the setup project is not accepting the package.

While am searching for some Caching information that is upgraded in .NET framework, I have encountered this link. This blog has references to many SETUP related blogs and folks who work on this field on a daily basis. Before I close that window, am writing this blog post, such that I don’t forget these links and these links would be useful for the future reference.

We never know who would help us in the future.

No comments: